There will be an all candidates meeting on Friday, May 3 at the Ag Hall from 1 – 3pm. This is an opportunity to listen to the candidates, ask your questions and assist you in finding the candidate that will best represent you and your community in the upcoming Provincial election.
- We will provide question forms for the audience to write the question down.
- The question sequence will be determined by a draw.
- The form will be handed to and the question will be asked by the individual that submitted the question.
- All questions will be directed to all candidates and each candidate will be given 1 minute to respond.
- Please keep your questions brief and precise.
- All questions must deal with specific Policy, Issues or Procedure, Not Individuals.
- If a question is deemed inappropriate it will be disallowed.